I hope you all know about the perspective. Millions of photographers may have different points of view and perspectives on the same subject. I guess you all are agreed with this. In the photography business, we all are shooting the same subject like wildlife, travel, portrait, products, nature etc But every photographer explores different perspectives, shooting different perspectives and presenting different results to their viewer.
Every photographer may learn technicality, may handle tools so well and may go for better marketing skills and other requirements. Now the entire shoot depends on your creative perspective. What to shoot, how to shoot and what is your client's requirement etc. How you capture the hidden beauty, truth, impression or out of the box etc, thats is your winning situation.
Now the question arises, how to be more creative to shoot better perspective. How a photographer is always different with their creative, aesthetic perspective to shoot.
Let's look into this and follow a few important tips.
- Keep learning from all the famous and ace photographers, and view their shots end number of times. Read their articles and stories
- Keep observing your surrounding where ever you are.
- Watch the latest super hit Indian, south Indian and Oscar-winning films.
- Read about the famous and creative film directors.
- Have a habit to write before the shoot
- Never shoot the first idea that comes to your mind.
- Think and think then create the shot
There are many ideas behind shooting creative shots every time. But everything demands your time and your patience. Read the success stories of the great films, photographs, directors etc
Conclusion - Avoid a lethargic attitude, get ready to learn new things always that's the only best possible way to create a better perspective every time.
Keep experimenting! Have wonderful and happy photography life to you all
Photographer and blogger Prasenjeet Gautam (www.prasenjeetgautam.com) Has captured the above-posted photograph. INDIA