Every human is different from other humans. Every same service is quite different from the treatment. Every same product is quite different from the characteristics. Even all the family members are quite different from each other attitudes, nature, upbringing etc. So many students are taught by the same teacher but all the students are different from each other students.
While interacting with students, beginner photographers, hobbyists photographers etc. Everybody is keen to know the difference between them and other successful photographers. They are much interested to follow their foot-step, their type of photography, their style of shoot etc
What are the important things which differ us from other photographers?
- Their understanding of the subject
- Their hardcore hard work and experience
- Their photography qualification, training, courses, internship etc
- Their understanding of photography kit (camera, lenses and other accessories
- Most of the photographers shoot with the same camera and lens but pro-photographers use different lenses for different subjects. A big difference
- They charge a high amount of money as per the subject and delivery of the project required but other photographers charge a very minimal cost just to grab the project and that’s the killing of photography
- They follow their passion honestly but other photographers passion dies somewhere in the mid of their photography journey.
Conclusion – One line is enough for the conclusion, Keep focusing on your passion changes will start visualizing automatically in your photography. We should learn from other photographers rather than copying them. Copying them will not take you so far. Remember.
Keep experimenting| Have wonderful & happy photography life to you all.
Photographer and blogger Prasenjeet Gautam (www.prasenjeetgautam.com). Above posted Image Courtesy – Google