The most important job is to create a strong & powerful perspective in your photography. It takes too much time to create a strong perspective but your regular shooting practice and experiment will evolve a better creative sense in your photography. Beginner photographers are hardly connected with better perspective photographs. They are only concerned with the vivid colours of the photos. On the other side, your impatient attitude of pressing the shutter button will never support you. Have patience before pressing the shutter button. Keep observing the scene and keep changing your position to shoot will help you to choose a better perspective shot. Better perspective means your different creative way of thinking, understanding the better side of the subject, capturing the new language of the subject and then delivering the final photograph to your viewers.
There are a few important tips which may help to create better perspective in your photographs
- Have patience, create a scene before pressing the shutter button.
- Look up & down through the viewfinder or live view to finalise the shot
- Understand the pattern like leading line, roads, trees etc
- look through your subject too, means try to travel through your subject to find out better perspective.
- Notice the subject's better angle from all the possible directions.
- Try to get close to your subject
- Try to shoot in the tight framing, fill the frame etc'
- Observe reflection, symmetrical pattern
- Shoot with maximum focal length and with minimum focal length too
- shoot abstracts like leaf patterns, tree branches, and any other interesting pattern
Create your perspective - Photography is based on creatives. Every person has a different point of view, different mindset, different photography eyes etc. Always keep on hunting for a better perspective for your photographs. There is no wrong and no right in the creatives, It is only the creative if your creativity can stop your viewers so long onto your photographs then it is your winning.
Keep experimenting & exploring, Have a wonderful photography life.
Photographer & Blogger Prasenjeet Gautam (www.prasenjeetgautam.com) has captured the above-posted photographs. INDIA