What else do you need to grow as a brilliant and creative photographer? We all discuss a lot of technicalities, creative aspects, innovations, photography tricks, types of equipment, photography classes, weather condition, location management etc. Whatever we could discuss to get a better, amazing and perfect shot. I must mention here, shooting must be done at the best level. The best level must be your competition with you only. When you choose yourself as your competitor then there is the beginning of the touching sky.
There is a lot of confusion about choosing yourself as your competitor. But this is something tough requirement to take your photography to a better level. I am discussing a few important tips that can help you to follow yourself.
- Change your style and innovate something new
- change your lens
- change your stories
- Spend more time on the pre-planning
- Change weather conditions, choose new challenges
- Observe different aspects of the life, subject etc
- choose out of the box, shoot out of the box
- choose better photography books
- change technicalities of the shooting
- Change shooting angles,
- Add new photography equipment into your kit like Drone
- Add new editing software, new filter, new preset etc
- Change your photography genre too if can afford
The moment you start shooting with the new technique, tips, equipment etc. I assure you, you will find new life, new colour, and new stories in your photographs and that will be a great boost to your career. I have observed so many big celebrities doing a great job even at the age of 65-70 years old and the reason behind this is none other than is only competition with their existence or competition with themselves. That is something brilliant habit otherwise there are a lot of known personalities who disappeared soon from the market because of not adapting to new challenges etc.
Conclusion - Choose wisely your decision and at least we all must try some new photography patterns. Sometimes experiment make changes.
Keep experimenting and Have a wonderful and happy photography life
Photographer & Blogger
Image courtesy - Prasenjeet Gautam
Location - Kasouli, HP, INDIA