There is end number of examples available online or offline that help to become a better photographer. Endless tips and tricks are available for shooting at a better photography level. There are a few things that are also required to be a better photographer. There are a few bad habits which also exist in the photographer. You may capture a good shot sometime but not always. Capturing a better shoot always required good habits and discipline habits in the photographer
Generally, beginner or hobbyist photographer always has this thought in their mind that those who shoot better photographs are the better photographer but for becoming a better photographer you need to avoid a few bad habits which may spoil your photography career. Today I am writing about a few important bad habits which are found in the photographer normally. You must go through this and check yourself if this bad habit exists in you or not, If exist then get up and avoid these bad habits.
- Always pre-plan the shoot, put everything in systemized to shoot. never start planning after reaching the location. Because your pre-planning caters 50% betterment to your photography.
- Avoid giving excuses while shooting, and try to learn from your mistakes. Excuses can spoil your career. Especially stop giving excuses to your client because the client is GOD.
- Avoid criticism, never criticise other photographers' work in front of the public, clients, students etc. This habit also put you down. Always admire if can't admire then accept the work and move on.
- Never have a habit of collecting useless photography gear. This may harm your pocket. Invest wisely in the equipment until or unless there is an actual need of buying those particular photography accessories.
- You should never put yourself in competition ALWAYS. Never have that habit of comparing your work with others always and always spend time finding other mistakes. Very bad habit, You will not be happy.
- Respect beginner photographers, and allow them to learn from you. never believe in show-off or pretending that you can do this only not another person. It's a learning and exchangeable journey.
Be happy with exchanging your knowledge with others. This habit will increase your knowledge bank and will also contribute to your photography better.
Keep exploring & experimenting! Have a wonderful and happy Photography life you all.
Photographer & Blogger Prasenjeet Gautam (www.prasenjeetgautam.com) has captured the above-posted image. INDIA